The Treetop Village was constructed in 2009 and includes two elevated cabins connected by a walkway including a pavilion, slide, fireman’s pole, and more, making for a fun and unique, outdoor experience.
- Each cabin sleeps 10 in bunk beds
- Porches and wood siding interior make for a beautiful setting
- Ceiling fans and large windows
- With electricity
- Fire circle, above ground grill, picnic tables, and benches are provided
- Bathroom in separate facility using the Daniel Retreat Center or portable toilet depending on season
- Limited availability during the summer
Looking to rent facilities at Camp? Contact us for availability
and an informational packet including activities, pricing, policies, and your next step.