The ministry of Camp Lutherhaven is what it is today because it has at its foundation a community of supporters that are prayerful, generous and committed to the cross of Jesus Christ.
Were thrilled that you may be considering a gift to support Lutherhaven and joining with us in our endeavor to sustain an outdoor ministry dedicated to the great commission through year round and summer camping programs for children, youth, and adults. There are a number of ways to do this and many are highlighted below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Tim Jank at 260.636.7101.
To donate securely now, just press the Give Online button below, or if you’d like to send it in, fill out the downloadable form and mail to Camp Lutherhaven.
Choose how you’d like to donate to camp. Give online or download a simple giving form to complete and mail.
Ways to Give
Oak Partners Annual Gift Club
The annual fund is the most common way to support Lutherhaven as it supports the people, place, and programs that continue to make it a vibrant ministry in the present and in the years to come. Find out more details in our Oak Partners brochure.
This list may include everything from color markers to wood splitters. Who knows, you may also just have something that Lutherhaven could use lying around your garage. Contact us for the latest list or find our Amazon Wish List HERE.
The Campership Fund fulfills an ongoing, annual need as it provides assistance to families who do not have the financial resources to experience a summer camp program at Lutherhaven.
These gifts may include securities (stocks, bonds), life insurance, or placing Lutherhaven in your will or estate plan. Contact us to speak or meet with a Lutherhaven representative about one of these long-term and far reaching gifts.
A special gift could include a one-time gift or any other gift that may not fit the above categories.
Other Giving Notes
- Any gift can be given in honor of, or in memory of a loved one for which we will send an appropriate note.
- To set up an ongoing, automatic gift, please fill out the Simply Giving form provided through Thrivent Financial. Let us know if you have any questions.
- To give a gift of time or talent, please go to our volunteering page.
- All donors are listed annually, unless requesting anonymity.
- Camp Lutherhaven is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit ministry. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. For your donation, you will automatically receive a receipt along with a year-end statement in January for tax purposes summarizing your donations for the previous calendar year.