Lutherhaven is indebted to the many volunteers that have contributed to Lutherhaven over the past 60 years of its existence including things like cooking, building, grounds upkeep, building maintenance, cleaning, office work, woodcutting, teaching, programming, development, planning, and many more. Camp Lutherhaven wouldn’t be the same without you!
Some of the ongoing areas we can use volunteers include:
- Nurse of the Week for registered nurses; 1 week summer commitment
- Junior Servant Program for 9th to 12th graders; 2 week summer commitment (Applications go live and details for summer 2022 coming in November)
- Office work including possible data entry, mailings, phone calls, etc.; occasional or ongoing commitment
- Maintenance help is needed for various projects and ongoing maintaining of facilities and grounds; occasional or ongoing commitment
- Housecleaning is needed for the many facilities Lutherhaven provides; occasional or ongoing commitment
Many other opportunities exist as well. To find out more information about helping in any of the above areas or crafting one that fits your gifts and the needs of Camp, please contact Camp Lutherhaven.