The Lutherhaven 5K Trail Run/Walk & Moose Chase Mile has gone VIRTUAL for 2020! Join the Lutherhaven community for its annual 5K Trail Run/Walk and Moose Chase Mile on June 20th, 2020 from your neighborhood! Spread the word to friends, family members, and event sponsors as we support Camp’s awesome ministry together. This summer’s race will help raise money to support Camp Lutherhaven through the COVID-19 pandemic.
REGISTER TODAY for the 2020 Virtual Lutherhaven 5K!
The 5K event is scheduled for Saturday, June 20, 2020. Save the date and Register online today.
This year, you pick your registration fee! All proceeds will go directly to support Camp Lutherhaven’s ministry. As a thank you, participants will receive a Lutherhaven sticker!
Registration is all Online this year. If you need help registering, please call the Camp office at 260-636-7101.
How does a virtual 5K work?
We are glad you asked! Here’s how it works:
- Register for the 5K online
- Choose your race day on or before June 20, 2020
- Run 3.1 miles!
- Share your before and after race pictures with us on social media, using #mooserun2020
Camp Lutherhaven’s 5K Trail Run/Walk was established in 2010 for athletes and enthusiasts to experience Camp’s setting first-hand and for partners to contribute to the success of its mission. Various sponsorship opportunities are available and provide organizations unique benefits for maximum exposure and name recognition. Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Contact Janet Smith, 5K Director, at (260) 413-3839 or email@example.com.
Camp Lutherhaven’s 5K Trail Run/Walk is a 100% volunteer-managed event. Helping hands grow its impact:
- Before the Race – Contacting sponsors, recruiting registrations and assisting in race preparations
- On Race Day 2021 – Course set up/take down, event registration, race course hosts, and more!
- After the Race – Event wrap up as well as thanking sponsors and registrants
Contact us if you are interested in helping with future 5K events.
Contact Janet (Kiefer) Smith, 5K Director, at (260) 413-3839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Coordinators: Janet Smith and Spencer Scott